02 May 2014

Breakfast At Taberna Do Camino

Not quite Tiffanies, but a good hearty breakfast of grilled ham, fried eggs and bread, washed down with a cafe con leche and chocolate caliente.
As we were starting to eat, guess who wandered in -Kluster.
He had found the the model aircraft club was still closed for winter and he knew where we would be walking and guessed that we would be here for breakfast. He will be joining us for the remainder of the Camino...I guess Klusters Turn had a loop-back in it....welcome back Kluster.
The chica serving us in the bar was walking to Santiago this week also and she posed for a photo with Kluster. She agreed to be out token (only) spouses, to help keep us on the straight and narrow during the rest of the walk.
This is Misschelle on the napkin dispenser with Kluster, with her Camino dress and shell.
She may appear in the odd photo or two, as she is walking the same route as us, in a similar timeframe....better than a Barbie HJ?....(TL).

Misschelle



4 comments:

  1. Hi Misschelle glad you'll be keeping the boys company this week. Keep pointing them in the right direction please they get so off track with out a good woman around ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a truer word was said HJ:)
    Really enjoying the blog I look at it before I start my day, I know a few of my friends are looking at it regularly as well as they ask me questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say much better than a Barbie. I did think a Barbie was an unrealistic representation of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come there isn't any gin or red-medi with breakfast. I thought this was a BOYS trip? Cheers Ant.

    ReplyDelete