06 May 2014

Here We Are Stewing After The Walk

Yeah, Ok, more food, but this is worth suffering.
In an earlier posting, I said that the thing that convinced us to stay for lunch was the free stew with the beers and the water.
I managed to score a pic from Compass's camera....note only 3 beers and where the bottle of water is!
There may be some chefs cooking this dish back in Oz.....(TL).

By the way, the original intention was that any of us could post entries on the blog, using my account and each person would sign their post...(Ram) for instance.
However there has been a reluctance by the others to post...they leave it up to me...not sure if they are too lazy, or because I am a bit too fussy. Anyway, As it appears to be only me posting, I will refrain from the (TL) bit from now on.....(TL).
.....old habits die hard....


No comments:

Post a Comment